Thursday 10 March 2022

The Hilly Solitude - Day 13

Winter was at its fag end when I had arrived. And Spring was kinda creeping in. As I sit on the terrace now, I see the pink and white blossoms have taken quite a character. Spring is not yet at its full bloom but it has certainly arrived with a grandeur. Just from the terrace itself, I can see a number of finches, songbirds, barbets flying around with their gorgeous wings. The white and purple and fluorescent butterflies have joined them as well.

Aadu ke phool (Peach Blossoms) in front of the cottage

It's a mixed feeling today. I want to go home and be lazy but I want to go to Landour too and walk around till my legs throb. I want to sleep in my own bed but I want to watch the quirky creatures in the Camel Back road too. I want mom made food but I want the yummy bakery too. I want too much! :D


A chocolate downpour to cheer myself up !

My right knee is extremely sore from the last few days of marathon walks. It’s a rest day with a crazy work schedule. Unlucky 13 it is. Home calling and yet, a heavy heart still seems to wander around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Day 1 : PadangBai Ferry to Ubud centre, Campuhan Walk & Kecak dance! And then I dived my nose right into the touristy chaos and chatter...