Tuesday 23 January 2018

Hello.

This is a simple travel blog. Perhaps like many other blogs that you might find floating around in the web world. This is my travel diary and the experiences or realizations that I have had on my journey. This is as much for you as it is for myself. In places it might be more about feelings than facts. So even if this might not be very informative but would sure help you discover a lot, in your own way. (Or so I hope)

This is my second attempt to pen down my travel experiences. My first attempt was a mash up of feelings and facts - a very extensive, informative and very close-to-heart journal. But my hard disk crashed and along with that all my treasured write ups were wiped out of existence. Shtoopid eh? :(


So, this time, I'm trying to be bit clever and publish it on the site right away as well as taking backups. Better late than never :)


I plan to take this blog through my journey across places and how it helps me grow everyday. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Day 1 : PadangBai Ferry to Ubud centre, Campuhan Walk & Kecak dance! And then I dived my nose right into the touristy chaos and chatter...